Rexel has long been the leader in supply chain eCommerce solutions in the electrical wholesale industry, with over 15 years’ experience in EDI to provide a first class ordering and reporting experience for our customers. Our specialist eCommerce team is here to provide a professional collaborative service to help the transition process, every step of the way.
Optimise and automate your business from paper to electronic and drive cost savings through the removal of manual processes.
Increase workflow and reduce costs by reducing manual errors to streamline ordering and reporting
Reduce environmental impact through the reduction of paper based documents.
Increase responsiveness utilising Rexel’s real time information to better plan and implement projects, service work and unplanned outages.
Browse from Rexel’s extensive online catalogue of over 85,000 products, using your unique part number or our supplier part number.
Once a quote request is finalised in our branch, your quote will be visible in your eCatalogue, ready for you to punch-out into your system.
Selected products from your basket are then reverse integrated to your purchase order with our seamless punch-out feature.
BY CONNECTING INTO REXEL'S ECOSYSTEM THE BENEFITS INCLUDE:
- Shop with Rexel’s industry leading eCatalogue, utilising the best in class searching technology
- Extensive range of over 85,000 products, or bespoke catalogue tailored to your requirements
- Product information - images, specifications, tech data and material safety
- Real time stock from our branch network
- Access your contracted pricing, made visible with a CONTRACT flagged pricing
- Conveniently save product lists for reoccurring stock orders
- Bulk upload large orders or quote request through our CSV upload feature
- View and accept quotations, then utilise punch-out to easily build your order (eQuote)
- Manage your account by checking backorders or reprinting invoices
Integration capabilities include through cXML and OCI
- Purchase orders
- Purchase order acceptance
- Advanced shipping notice