HMA121 230VAC HOOTRONIC
The technology employed in the Hootronic range features the latest in amplifier and digital to analogue conversion technology. The E2S Hootronic series of products faithfully reproduce the sounds made by legacy electro-mechanical signalling devices but in a modern, reliable and cost effective way. With output levels of up to 124dB(A) at 1 metre the HMA121 surpasses legacy electro-mechanical devices in performance and effectiveness, it is also continuously rated, requires zero maintenance and the signal quality will not degrade with age.
The products in the Hootronic range have 5 user selectable ‘traditional’ sounds including:
• Tone 1 : Industrial Claxon
• Tone 2 : High Frequency Mechanical Siren
• Tone 3 : Medium Frequency Mechanical Siren
• Tone 4 : Electro Mechanical Buzzer
• Tone 5 : Mechanical Bell
• Each of these sounds have two additional, remotely selectable, alarm stages.
• Remote switch generates genuine ‘tail off’ to sound when alarm is terminated.
• Automatic synchronisation on multi-sounder system.
• Continuously rated.
• Large termination area.
• Stainless steel fixings.
• Ratchet adjustable stainless steel ‘U’ bracket for 360° positioning.
• Duplicate cable terminations (in & out for daisy-chain
• Tropicalisation available on request.